Getting to Port Rhu in Douarnenez by public transport
- Take the Plymouth to Roscoff Ferry approx £35 single foot passenger http://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/
- http://www.rome2rio.com/s/Roscoff/Douarnenez for trains and buses to Douarnenez.
- Travel on the Eurostar from London to Paris. Train from Paris to Quimper and half an hour bus from Quimper to Douarnenez.
- Fly from London City Airport to Quimper then bus to Douarnenez
- B & B/Chambres d’hotes our recommendation in Douarnenez http://www.pour-les-vacances.com/site-9780/
Getting to Belem Pontoon in Nantes by public transport
Fly to Nantes airport search online for the best deal. Looks like you can fly from Bristol, Liverpool and London. http://www.flybe.com/cheap-flights/nantes/ http://www.easyjet.com/en/cheap-flights/france/nantes
Get the ferry from Plymouth to Roscoff approx £35 per person as foot passenger http://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/ then train from Roscoff to Nantes for approx £45 http://www.rome2rio.com/s/Roscoff/Nantes