Another chance to visit Grayhound alongside during this festival. A new place for us to visit thank you to the event organisers for inviting us. Hoping the weather will allow our cinema on the sails.
Gloucester Docks Tall Ship festival.May 28th - 31st 2021
- May 28th we arrive in Gloucester docks and we leave again on Monday afternoon.
- We will be alongside open to the public.
FREE TO BOARD with festival tickets
- through eventbrite
- Sail home to Brittany with the crew. Our last sail home of the year. We will be sailing direct from historic charlestown harbour to our home port of Douarnenez. This is a direct sailing voyage with no stops. Join the Grayhound crew and soak up the salty air one last time onboard this season. Good hearty food cooked onboard. Suitable for beginners who want to try a Channel crossing on the comfortable and fast Grayhound. Good train links to St Austell, mainline from London, then a taxi to the Hbr. Douarnenez public transport best to go Quimper to Paris or St Malo for ferry or Eurostar.
Charlestown to DouarnenezOur last sail home of the season
- Voyage starts on 2nd September in Charlestown Harbour, St Austell, Cornwall at 14.00 local time.
- Voyage ends on 6th September in Port Rhu, Douarnenez, Brittany, France at 12.00 local time.
- 4 nights
- 2 places available